2011/01/26

Entry 1

I write for myself often, but it's so chock full of compressed metaphors and phrasings, not to mention probably mixed with 3 or so different languages, it doesn't really make any sense to anyone else trying to read it.

So in an attempt to write for an audience, I'll try this blog. To be honest, I don't like putting my thoughts out there, and I will lose interest most likely, but we shall see how far this will go. You also may have noticed that I lack imagination, hence this being simply Entry 1.

The possibility exists that it will always be like the dust before the wind, to be blown away before the blink of an eye. Hence the name. Not to mention it's one of my favorite lines from classical Japanese.

In the unlikely event that my readership is greater than 0, leave a comment if there's a topic you feel I should write about, or really anything. I'm a big boy, I can handle the criticism. And veiled behind the internet, chances are I don't know you and you don't know me, so it's all good. Japanese social sites make it easy to track who's come to see you via the 足跡 (ashiato, footprint) function, but it seems like this site doesn't have it. So give a shout out if you feel the urge.

So my thought for the day is the precipitous plummet of my sex drive. Inversely related to stress. I know of people who fuck like rabbits to alleviate stress; I don't even feel a need anymore.

I got my ass handed to me when I met with the person editing my application documents for Kyoto University. Apparently my Japanese compositional skill is so low we have to meet again on Saturday. Which is wonderful, although I wish I could turn it in earlier. I'd hate to keep the professor waiting.

So it seems that asking people questions about themselves increases the amount of people that read a blog. Today's question is: What happens to your sex drive under large amounts of stress? Does it go up, down, or is there no change? Explain.

Because people love talking about themselves right? So tell me about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment